I think that spring is here to stay...at least we hope! Kevin mowed the yard last week, and nearly had to bale the backyard. Grant brought home his cap and gown and graduation announcements. I guess he really is going to graduate--not that I ever doubted it. Garrett is busy practicing for his play Four Chicks, Three Hunks and a Frog and will be auditioning on Wednesday for Thespians, which is the high school drama class you have to be selected to be in. Very few freshman are chosen for this class. I don't think he will have any problem getting in, but he is worried and practicing very hard with his friend Kelsey (they are doing a duet--not singing). Gavin is wishing it was summer, so he won't have to go to school. Graycen is keeping me busy. Here are some pictures from the weekend. She is pretty darn cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment