Friday, October 05, 2007

Another A Sleepless Legacy Concert

Tonight Grant's band had a concert at our church with 3 other bands. There was a great turnout, and the band actually got paid some $! We stayed just for Grant's band--thankfully they played first. Here are some pictures:Graycen and Gavin "screaming" along with A Sleepless Legacy

Grant and Anna before the show

In the morning we are heading to Tulsa for the first marching band contest of the season. Go Cutting Edge! Go Garrett!

On a sad note, my Uncle Darold died this morning. He was fighting cancer and we will miss him so much. I have so many wonderful memories of him--he was a wonderful uncle and dad to 5, grandpa to 14. I will be going to Iowa on Sunday. I knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Ya'll will be in my prayers!