Okay, I know this doesn't seem like a huge accomplishment to some, but look at my girl STANDING next to the chair. Could she look any more sweet? She has such a smile and she is so proud of herself. She was able to stand for about a minute, and even had her feet flat (she usually stands on her toes when she doesn't have her braces on). Oh how I can't wait to have her standing and walking around here someday.


Then she and Daddy had to have a "Cheese" picture together. She loves her Daddy!
Still no news on the adoption front. We have sent in our new and improved homestudy to USCIS. I will be surprised if we get approval without more changes--it has been their pattern to request changes more than one time.
I know it's all in God's hands...just wish he'd give us a clue about how this was all going to turn out. Our agency has not heard anything about her file for over a month. So we are still waiting on that front, too.
Graycen's eyes have done really great after her surgery. We go back in November to see if it was her last eye surgery.
I will post as soon as we hear anything about our adoption. I hope to be shouting from the rooftops soon!
13 comments:
Oh Sheryl...I'm in tears from that first picture. I LOVE her smile and yes-she looks so very proud. What an awesome sight to see her standing tall. We have got to get together soon. We're still praying for you about the adoption. God will make His plan very clear soon, my friend.
Love & hugs,
Linette
Go Graycen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope you hear something soon about your sweetie - I know the wait is excrutiating!!!
I will be praying for you!!!!
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Yay Graycen! What a sweet photo with her daddy.
Prayers on your adoption. Hoping the USCIS approves it ASAP so you can get one with it and get the newest "G"!
Becky
Oh, Sheryl! The picture of Graycen standing so tall and beautiful is so awesome!! What a wonderful accomplishment! Hang in there on the wait, that's what we are doing!! Is it any easier the second time around or harder? We'll keep praying!
Michelle
Sheryl, What an awesome site! Could you post that picture on the yahoo group as well as in snapfish. I want to print out some new pictures for the girls of all their china sisters and that would be an awesome picture to have. Give Graycen a big hug from the NJ girls. What a great job. Her hard work is paying off.
Sheryl,
I wanted to thank you for your comments on my blog regarding the PPD testing. It is comforting to know of others that are going through this as well. Your daughter is adorable and what a beautiful smile she has standing so proudly! I will enjoy stopping by again and getting to know your family!
Also best wishes on your adoption!! I am so envious!! I would love to do it again!!!!:)
What a great accomplishment for her! Her smiles speaks 1,000 words!
Blessings~
Wendy
Sheryl, just popped in to see your blog and I chose the right moment! What a JOY to see Graycen's accomplishment and the smile accompanying it.
Have a great week!
Jill
What a cute daughter you have!
Hooray!!!! What a wonderful milestone!!!
And fingers crossed you will have good news to share soon about DD2!!
Yea Graycen! Look at you standing! Your smile says it all.
Sheryl I can certainly understand your joy!
I'm praying you hear good news soon on your new little sweetie!
Aww, love the cheesy smile :)
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for blog design updates!
Great blod. We just got our I797C. Wonderful pictures !
Post a Comment