We almost always miss out on our church's Trunk or Treat fun because of marching band--they usually have it on the Saturday before Hall*ween. I guess the fact that it fell on a Friday night this year changed things and we were able to go.Graycen was a butterfly~Gavin was "the" Donkey from Shr*k (well, at least the head of him).
There was candy, pumpkin painting, giant slide and bounce house fun! I got to join in on the fun so that Graycen could enjoy the inflatables. I was the only adult on them! It was worth it to see her having so much fun. Kevin came a little late in his very authentic police officer costume. He even had a car to go with it! He was a hit with the kids, giving them badges and stickers. He will have a very long night tonight--hoping to be done at 3am.
Gavin got a lot of compliments on his carved pumpkin. Some people even said they would have paid him to make one for them! Too bad we didn't think of that before tonight.


Graycen's friend Owen was Spidey. He loved posing for his picture with her.
Garrett helped a friend move today, so he didn't participate in any holiday activities. Tomorrow is off to Mizzou for the last marching band competition of the year. Go Cutting Edge!
Hope everyone had a fun and safe night!






6 comments:
Sheryl, Graycen and Gavin looked so cute! Did Gavin carve the McCain Palin pumpkin? That was awesome. Your such a good Mama!! I'm not sure who looked cuter coming down the slide...you or Graycen!!! Glad you had a good night! Hope you had fun at Mizzou.
Love, ~ Kim
Sheryl, the kids look adorable!!!!! Look how big Graycen is!!!! And so beautiful!
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Loved the pumpkin! He did such an awesome job. After having carved our first pumpkins with the girls this year, I can fully appreciate how hard that must have been. I had problems with triangle eyes and noses. 8*)
Graycen looked cute and it looks like she had a good time at your trunk & treat.
Hope things are going well with you guys. Miss you.
Laurie
Looks like everyone had a great time Trunk or Treating! What a great job on the pumpkin! I love it!! I wish I had one.......
Hugs,
Becky
Hey! You have a blog! I loved the trunk or treat pictures. We stopped by but weren't there for very long. It was at the end of the night and the girls were tired. Thanks for facebooking me! See you at church!
PS We have a blog too. www.barrfamilynews.blogspot.com
Lots of family pictures and my political ranting and raving. :)
The pumpkin is so cool! Excellent job! The pictures are great!
Post a Comment