Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year...Year of the Rat

Or some folks say MOUSE! I guess it seems a little more friendly than a rat??



The picture of Gavin & Graycen is from Saturday. We went to our Adoptive Families Lunar New Year Party. I forgot my camera...my parents went with us and I used my mom's camera, but they are now in Arizona. So, I guess this one will have to do until I get more pictures from my mom or my friend Kim. Graycen and I actually have matching outfits that we had made in China. I luckily remembered them as this may be the last year she can fit into hers (well the jacket anyway--the pants will fit in the waist until she is 5!) I hope I got a picture...we'll have to see.

Gavin is born in the year of the Rat. Some Chinese friends said that he should be lucky and very smart. I know he is very smart, I hope he is lucky, too!

Tomorrow we are going to get pictures taken with Eliana again. It is for Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day and Graycen's 3 year pictures. I will post them soon.


3 comments:

LaLa said...

Can't wait to see all of your pictures!!!!

Marla said...

Happy New Year to you too! Can't wait to see more pics!

Karen said...

Such a cute picture! Looking forward to seeing more!