Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Day of Preschool


We survived! Meaning mostly me. Graycen went to her "new school" today at Willard North. She did great and I only teared up, didn't lose it completely. On the way home she started a mini-meltdown, but I think she was mostly tired--oh yeah, and she wanted her PACI (no I still haven't gotten rid of that thing yet)! When she wakes up from her nap I hope to get more details about her morning. She was not in the mood to tell me about all the fun she had before she got her nap. Hopefully we will get into a routine and she will be able to come home meltdown-free. That would be GREAT.













Waiting for mommy to get me a hairbow (gotta be accessorized)! Yes, I had a pimple for my first day of school.














Mommy giving me a ride in...hurry! It is only 9 degrees outside today!















Okay, Mom & Dad: you can leave now!





















Gavin came along to pick me up. I love my new school.

5 comments:

LaLa said...

Glad she had a good day!!! What a cute little school girl she is!

Marla said...

Yay for a good first day, and way to hold it together mom! :)

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Wow....I can see that you took her kicking and screaming (NOT!). So glad she had a good first day. I know she is going to make ALOT of friends!

Blessings~
Wendy
PS~See you next week at LNY!

Becky said...

So glad she had a great first day! I know she'll make lots of friends!

Karen said...

I'm so glad that she had a good first day and that her mommy didn't get too emotional. Great pictures!