Friday, May 23, 2008

Tonight and Tomorrow


Please remember this family in your prayers as they go through the first steps to saying goodbye to their precious daughter. I have cried so many tears for them, even though I don't know them personally. They have been so generous in sharing their lives with us, it is hard not to feel a little of their pain. I hope they can feel the prayers being lifted up for them by the many whose lives they have touched.
You can read about their sweet girl here.
You can give a donation in memoriam here.

3 comments:

Linette said...

It's still just so hard to believe! I too have cried for them so much. I just posted a beautfiul tribue of Maria on my blog. I found it earlier on youtube. I'm sure he never imagined he would use the With Hope song for one of his own children. I think this is so hard because we just met him. He talked about Maria SO much backstage. I'm praying God will be very near them all during these dark days.

laurie said...

I still can't believe it's true. Such a sad, sad situation. I feel so terrible for them and especially their son. What a burden to have to bear. It's hard to make sense of such a thing but I can only pray that in His time God will bring tremendous good out of this horrible accident.

Karen said...

I know, I cried and cried... just heartbreaking.