Sunday, March 08, 2009

S-p-e-l-l-i-n-g B-e-e


Gavin won the spelling bee at his school! He is in 7th grade, and he won for the whole middle school, which is 7th & 8th grade. Now he moves on to the next level, which if he wins, would give him a trip to the national spelling bee in Washington DC! Way to go Gavin!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

That's awesome! Congrats Gavin!

laurie said...

That's so cool!

Marla said...

Wow, that is soooo cool! I was a great speller too, but could never handle the pressure of the big bees and would always go blank in front of all those people.

Way to go Gavin!!! I'm impressed! :)

Mell said...

Yay Gavin! I used to compete in the spelling bee when I was a young girl and just loved it! We are very proud of you!!!!

Linette said...

Good job Gavin! I always loved the Spelling Bee's when I was in school. A LONG time ago. :) I'm sure he'll do great!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Wow congrats to Gavin!!! That is something to brag about Momma!!!! Thank you for stopping by and sending prayers.....I will get through this...I have tough skin!