Garrett auditioned for Mulan Jr. at Springfield Little Theatre, and was given the part of Chi Fu, the emperor's assistant. Way to go Garrett! This was his first time to audition at SLT, so we were very proud. Opening night is April 2, so there will be lots of practices between now and then. Garrett will also be turning 16 next Thursday. We were worried that we might miss his birthday by being in China. Guess that should not have been a concern.
Now we wonder if we will miss his debut at SLT, but that probably won't need to be a concern either. Still waiting on our final travel approval, then our travel arrangements can be made.
4 comments:
Congratulations to Garrett!!!
Praying for you.
Way to go Garrett!! Praying that TA comes soon, I'm sorry y'all are still waiting. :(
Congratulations to Garrett!! I can't wait to see him perform! We are all excited....count on us to be there. We wouldn't miss it for anything!
Hi! We are FTIA people. I noticed your new daughter wears braces. We have one from China that wears one and did wear two. Braces are a whole new came when it comes to finding shoes, but I'm getting much better at it so if you need some tips let me know. : -) I did a lot of stressing at the beginning because of it.
www.sammynmick.com
Post a Comment