then I am happy to tell you that I plan on starting to blog again. We have had a busy past 6 months, and everyone is doing well! Galia RunYi started school in October and we survived Christmas. Graycen just turned 5 last week and is scheduled for a bilateral hip osteotomies on January 26. Thankfully my mom is coming down to be with us in St. Louis while Kevin stays home and plays both roles while I'm gone for 4-6 days.
Grant and Anna have a contract on a new house, scheduled to close on Feb. 19th. Garrett is busy again with theatre and Gavin is a great big brother to his little sisters.
The picture above is our most recent family picture taken just before Christmas. I think you can tell that RunYi is happy in our family.
Here is a picture of the silly sisters:
Grant and Anna have a contract on a new house, scheduled to close on Feb. 19th. Garrett is busy again with theatre and Gavin is a great big brother to his little sisters.
The picture above is our most recent family picture taken just before Christmas. I think you can tell that RunYi is happy in our family.
Here is a picture of the silly sisters:
3 comments:
Yay, you're back!! We've missed you!!
Love the pic, they are adorable!
glad your back!
Wow! So glad you're back. I check all the time and was happy to see an update. Maybe I'll feel inspired to post something on my blog for the 3 people that follow it 8*D
Post a Comment