For now I just want to introduce you and let you see a few pictures. Soon I will write the whole story, but I am a little busy right now with our kids on spring break and chasing a lot of papers.
His name is Fu Xing, and he will turn 10 years old on April 1. He is currently living in Henan province CH*INA. He is a lovely boy that has something in common with Grant. We already love him and everyone is excited to get him home to our family. We sent our Letter of Intent to adopt him on March 11 and received our pre-approval on March 18. As soon as we get our paperwork sent off, it will be out of our hands.
At the earliest, I think it might be September for travel, but as I have learned through our experience with Galia's adoption...nothing is predictable with Ch*ina adoption! So time will tell, but we are so anxious to bring him home!
At the earliest, I think it might be September for travel, but as I have learned through our experience with Galia's adoption...nothing is predictable with Ch*ina adoption! So time will tell, but we are so anxious to bring him home!


11 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Holle family! Your family's desire to follow the Lord totally is just awesome! Praying for things to go as smoothly as possible! Can't wait to hear more! Blessings!
Sheryl, congratulations!!!!!! I want to hear all about it!!!!!!
Hugs from GA,
Laura
HUGE CONGRATS!!! He is adorable! Can't wait to hear all about him : )
I am not surprised at all :-) I am so happy for you and your family! Congratulations! He's a very handsome boy! Hope the paper chase goes smoothly for y'all and you can get him home ASAP!
What a handsome fella!!! Congrats to your family!!!
Congratulations!!!! So happy for you all!!! Your son is so handsome!
Love to you all!
Miss you!
Julie
YAY!! This is big news! Congratulations on your new son!
Awesome! He is such a handsome young man! I'm sure he will be so happy to come home to you all :) Congrats!
Oh, my goodness, Sheryl! I've been outta blog stalker mode for the last month and totally missed this exciting news! Wow! I am extremely jealous of you right now! I would just love, love, love to go back to China to find Ciara's new sister, but the ole hubby is just a tad reluctant at this point, but I'm workin' on him and hopefully by the end of this year, he'll have come to realize that we're doing this again! LOL
Congratulations! And what an adorable little boy!!
Jackie
Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more. Heather
This is what happens when I miss Sunday school and Kevin stops teaching the class! I can't wait for you guys. I will pray for September!
Michelle
Post a Comment