Sorry I have been bad about updates. The last several weeks have been busy with prom, graduation and graduation parties. I finished cycle 2 and will begin cycle 3 tomorrow. Last week on my week off from chemo I came back to St. Louis to have the stents in my liver bile ducts removed and replaced. That went fine and we were able to come up and back the same day.
I have been a little sore and nauseous since then, but overall ok. Also very tired, but that is all to be expected.
I will have chemo again next week June 1st. After chemo I will have a chest CT and abdominal MRI the same day. The results of these scans will determine the next steps. If my tumor size is stable or smaller, I will stay with this chemo regimen. It it has grown at all, I will stop this chemo and try an oral chemo pill.
I am not sure what the future holds, but I’m sure that God will help me through. Please keep praying that I will continue to have few side effects and feel like doing more “normal” things.
1 comment:
Praying for normal 😉♥️
Post a Comment