Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pictures from Post-op Day 4 and 5 (going home day)

I can sit up in my bed now and watch my TV

Closeup...I don't want to open my eyes




My roommate and new friend Carter
He makes me smile!







One of my excellent nurses, Akilah!








Graycen is gaining strength every day. She has had physical therapy twice since we've been home, and is doing good. She gets very tired, and therefore becomes whiny, cranky and basically unhappy easily. Hopefully that will improve soon!

Carter is the little boy that had the same surgery as Graycen on the same day. He just turned 3, and lives in California. They came all this way just so they could have Dr. Park do his surgery! Carter will do great, as he is a very active boy with lots of energy. Carter's mom and I will be keeping in touch to keep up on each other's progress.

1 comment:

Karen said...

awww...bless her heart! She looks great though considering. How's mama holding up?
I love the picture of Graycen with her roomie... very cute!