Thursday, August 02, 2007

Post op day 2

Well, the surgery was a great success! Graycen did great and we spent about 24 hours in ICU and are now on a regular floor. She has been awake much more today, and showing her funny personality. Even when she was in ICU she still managed to say, "I love you" and thank you to her nurses. She won all their hearts!

I just have a few minutes to be on the computer, but wanted to tell everyone that the prayers are working, keep them up! I will try and get some pictures on here next update. Graycen will get to sit up tomorrow and maybe get out of bed. She is off the IV narcotics and on Tylenol w/codeine for pain now. She seems to be feeling fine with the change.

Love to all,
Sheryl

2 comments:

Linette said...

Sheryl-I'm crying tears of joy to read how well Graycen is doing. You have been in my prayers greatly! I do believe this is the miracle Graycen needs to walk. I can't wait to see God work in her little life.
Love to you all!

Karen said...

Praise God! I am so glad that Graycen is doing well! We will continue praying.