Saturday, December 01, 2007

Remebering our Beijing Adventures

Please click on this link to read and see about our adventures in Beijing two years ago:



http://homefortheholledays.blogspot.com/2005/12/china-trip-december-1-3-beijing.html



It is amazing how much I have forgotten in two years! I guess I am getting old after all. Next post will be remembering and celebrating Gotcha Day, which I think we are going to change to "Graycen Day" a little more loving, I think. She doesn't really understand when I tell her we are going to have a special day, but maybe after it happens she'll remember for next year's celebration.



I actually got our Christmas pictures taken and have ordered them from shutterfly. They should be here next week. I don't think I've been this prepared for Christmas cards in a loooonng time! Here's a preview of one of the shots that didn't make the cut.







Happy December, everyone!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Awwww, can you believe it's been 2 years already?!?! Where does the time go? Great pic of the family!

Have a wonderful Graycen day!

Karen said...

I like the sneak peek at your Christmas card. I can't wait to see the chosen one!
I am happy, as well as relieved, that we actually got our act together early this year and got our family picture done a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe we were able to get it done so early :-)

I always say, time is a strange thing....Love the pictures the pics of Graycen!