Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Wedding













I am now a mother-in-law! The wedding Saturday went great, no major problems at all. These pictures were taken by Anna's Aunt Pam. It will have to tie you over until we get the proofs back from the photographer. I came to the sad realization last night that there are not many pictures of our family...us with Grant, the 3 boys & Graycen, Kevin & I, etc. We did get a family picture, but not as many as I would have liked. There are HUNDREDS of pictures of Anna and the girls, including me and Graycen. So we will have to see exactly what we get back.
I will write longer later, musings about being a MIL soon. They are really happy and just got home today after a few days away. Graycen did her part great, as did her brothers. I didn't cry too much, and there was a great turnout for the wedding (over 200).
Thanks to everyone that came, especially our relatives that travelled from far away. We appreciate you coming so much!



9 comments:

lpiccoli said...

Sheryl, congrats!! I was waiting for the pix.

They both looked so beautiful and handsome!!!!! I cannot wait to see more!!!!

Hugs from GA,

Laura

LaLa said...

Congrats....love the pics and can't wait to see more!

Linette said...

Oh Sheryl...I've been waiting for some pics from the wedding! They both look so happy!! Anna is stunning. :) Can't wait to see more pictures soon.

Love,
Linette

laurie said...

Congratulations! They look great, and Anna's dress is very pretty. I love the cake. It looks like they had a good time. I can't wait to hear more about it and see the pictures.

Becky said...

Love the pics and can't wait to see more! Congrats on becoming a MIL!

Unknown said...

great pics!!
looks like it was a great day!
my sister in law actually calls my parents mil and fil. just couldn't do mom and dad, and didn't want to call them by their names. cute.
lindsay

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Congrats to the happy couple! And congrats on gaining a new daughter and for becoming a MIL!!! Her dress is just beautiful and they look soooo happy. All the best for much happiness together!

Karen said...

Congratulations on being a MIL and congrats to the newlyweds! Great looking couple and the cake is beautiful!