This week has been crazy! Monday we finished up school shopping with the dreaded new shoes shopping trip. Tuesday Garrett and Gavin started school and Graycen had her "visit the classroom" day at her class. Wednesday was Graycen's first session of pool physical therapy--which went great! Thursday was Graycen's first day of school (and first day riding the bus). Yesterday was Graycen's physical therapy in the morning, came home to find our I-797C (immigration approval)! in the mail, which meant a wild goose chase to get it notarized, state certified and off in an envelope via UPS to get to the Chinese Consulate by Monday for authentication. Whew! I was a little stressed (just ask Kevin, as I had a mini meltdown in the police dept parking lot). Oh, and I also had to take Graycen's wheelchair to the medical supply place so they can order the part that it needs, as the brake on one wheel is not working. I had less than 2 hours to get all this done, including driving time, but with God's help I was able to complete all my tasks :)!
On our way to visit her classroom
Practicing using the lift on the school bus
In the hallway of my school




2 comments:
She is so beautiful...
I know you are ready for the paperchase to be over like we are!
What a crazy busy week.
How exciting that your I-797c arrived!!! I bet you can't wait to have your dossier off to China.
Love all the pictures of your happy smiling kiddos! I hope that this week is a little calmer for you :-)
Post a Comment