

We have also been awarded a matching grant from LifeSong (click logo to go to their website). We have sent out letters to our family and friends. We will hopefully meet the maximum amount that they will match by Sept. 12--we had over half when I called to check our status 2 weeks ago. This was our first blessing, we found out about this at the end of July.
It is so affirming to receive these grants. We truly stepped out in faith to proceed with this adoption, and God is truly sending the money our way. How overwhelming to feel His hand as we get closer to bringing our girl home.
We should be DTC by the end of next week! I cannot wait to have all those papers out of my hands and on their way to China. As soon as we get our I-797C back from the Chinese Consulate in Chicago (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday) we will be sending it all to our agency. Hooray!
4 comments:
What an amazing gift! Can't wait to see this precious little girl with your family!
Hugs!
Becky
Wonderful news! GOD bless you in your adoption journey!
I'm sitting here in tears Sheryl! God is SO good! Made my day to read about your wonderful news. :)
That is so awesome!! We are so excited for you guys and feel blessed to be part of your China family. We look forward to having another "China sister" at our next reunion. Praise God!!
Post a Comment