YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats Sheryl. Time will fly and you will be back in China!!!So happy for you!Hugs, Laura
Yippee!!! I am so happy for you! Your new daughter is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear the "G" name you have for her!Hugs to you!
WOO HOO!!! 3 days into the wait!! You are blessed to be going back for another beauty!!!Blessings,Carla
YAY!!!!!! Here's to speedy EVERYTHING!!!
I've been watching for this post - congratulations!!Jill G
Congrats!! That totally rocks!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Sheryl. Time will fly and you will be back in China!!!
So happy for you!
Hugs,
Laura
Yippee!!! I am so happy for you! Your new daughter is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear the "G" name you have for her!
Hugs to you!
WOO HOO!!! 3 days into the wait!! You are blessed to be going back for another beauty!!!
Blessings,
Carla
YAY!!!!!! Here's to speedy EVERYTHING!!!
I've been watching for this post - congratulations!!
Jill G
Congrats!! That totally rocks!!!!
Post a Comment