Lu Run Yi
DOB: 5.26.04
Hefei City CWI, Anhui province
This picture was taken last October:

She has an amazing story, one that I can't wait to share. I am working on her own special blog. I will be sure and let you all know when I get it ready to share.
Now if that blasted paper would just get back from the Chinese Consulate in Chicago! We will then be DTC and the real waiting will begin.
*********UPDATE************
The UPS man just rang the doorbell and delivered the paper! Hooray, we'll be DTC Friday!
14 comments:
Congratulations! That is some exciting news, in addition to the wonderful grant dollars you received. It's great to add one more China sister to our group. We will keep you all ni our prayers that the rest of the process moves along quickly!
YAY!!!! So happy for you guys. She is absolutely beautiful! I hope it goes smoothly and quickly from here!
Oh Sheryl, she is just gorgeous!! Congrats to your whole family and yay for being DTC on Friday!!
Can't wait to see the new blog!!
Sheryl,
I met you at Chinese New Year in Lebanon this year with our daughter Sophie. I had no idea ya'll were adopting again! Congratulations! We just finished our homestudy for another adoption too! I have wondered about ya'll and was happy to see your blog,,,now I can follow your journey! Congratulations and God Bless!
Melanie Curry
Congratulations! I saw your post on the FTIA yahoogroup & checked out your blog. Our daughter Emma was from Anhui Province. We stayed in Hefei when we adopted her in May of '07. Doesn't it feel great to get that paperwork all on its way!!
We have some pictures of Hefei on our blog - just look back at May of '07 - www.4emma.blogspot.com
-Janice
WOOOHOOOOO Sheryl!!! I was all ready to celebrate with you for the PA - then I saw your DTC this week news!! So happy for you and for your precious waiting daughter.
Jill G
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I'm just SO SO SO darn excited for you all!!!! I have been praying for you all and this situation for what seems like....well, forever! And it's just amazing!!!
Congratulations!!!
Mary Morris
We are SO excited for you Sheryl! Can't wait to see her at home with your amazing family. :) Graycen is going to be a great sister!
Sheryl,
She is just a doll! :) We are just amazed at how God has perfectly orchestrated it all!
Hugs to you my friend! I will certainly blow her kisses in the wind next week when I am in Beijing!
Blessings~
Wendy
Sheryl, congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!! Congrats on being DTC as well!!!!!
I met your friend Lisa at the American Consulate in Guangzhou! She came up to me and asked me if I was Laura, and told me all about you two. How neat!!! Wish I had met her earlier.
Gotta go back to the madness.....
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Hooray!!! She is a cutie pie and looks like she is full of fun!
Hope your dossier is at the agency and that you have a quickl LID!!!
(The blog looks fabulous by the way!!!)
Sheryl,
She is absolutely gorgeous!!! So excited to hear about your news!! We would love to get together with you again! If your husband ever comes this way to teach a class at FLW, tag along for a day of fun!! Addilyn is doing well...she is in 1st grade!! Would love to catch up with you!! Again, congratulations!! Many blessings and prayers being sent your way!!
Stefi Koonce
I am so happy, excited and thrilled for yall!!!! She's a real beauty!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment