
Even though I did a little research on this phrase, and it actually might make sense if it was "As sick as a dog," as dogs will eat just about anything, many times making themselves SICK.
I have been coughing my head off for a week and a half. No fever or really any other symptoms, besides a very hoarse voice and absolutely no energy. I finally got antibiotics on Wednesday--the Dr. didn't even want to see me. I guess it's going around. I hope to feel better soon! I have too much to do to be feeling this BAD.
Next Saturday marching band season kicks off with 6 weeks of Saturday contests (one Saturday off in there). I need to have some energy to cheer!
2 comments:
Sheryl I'm so sorry you are sick and feeling crummy!
My hubby came down with a cold the day of the hurricane Ike.
I'm praying you get well very, very soon.
Sheryl, I hope you get well very soon my dear!!!!
I am waiting to hear about your LID!!!!!!! ;-)
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Post a Comment