In Loving Memory
Laura Shannon Willis Beach
February 25, 1970
~
December 7, 2008
This morning my dear friend Laura went to be with Jesus. She fought long and hard, but that mean old cancer finally won. No more pain, no more suffering. I know she is restored to her beautiful perfect self, including the thick curly hair she had before all the chemo took it away. Oh how we will miss you sweet, funny girl. I know we will laugh again together in heaven some day.
3 comments:
Oh Sheryl, I am so sorry. Prayers for your friends family.
Sheryl, I'm praying for you and Laura's family!
I'm so sorry about your friend Laura. i have two dear friends close to her age who are fighting that mean old cancer right now and so I feel for you so much. Love and prayers to you & dear Laura's family.
Melanie
Post a Comment