We are finally getting Graycen's picture taken today! It has been entirely too long (2 years) since I have taken her to get her picture "made" by someone other than me. Well, last year she had her picture taken with Eliana. So, check back later for the proof...
*** UPDATE ***
Success! I feel we got some good shots for the money (it was one of those get your pics quick places). They really show her personality. At least now we have lots of presents to give everyone ;)!




6 comments:
Can't wait to see them....hurry hurry!!!! We need to get the girls together and do another picture this year, well 2009. How does Valentines Day sound? I will keep my eyes open for some cute matching outfits!! I miss you!!!!!
~ Kim
She is gorgeous and the pictures are just precious! I can see why you are happy with how they turned out. They are fantastic.
Sheryl-these are great! I love that first one. And her hair looks adorable! I've never seen her with curls before. :)
I love them! I haven't taken Sophie for professional photos yet,,,maybe I will now! Thanks for sharing! She is adorable!
love,
Melanie
Sheryl,
She looks so cute!!!! You are not going to believe this.....I bought that same exact dress for Ellie's Christmas dress!!!!!! That is just way to funny. Did you get it at Macy's?
So beautiful!! Glad you got some good shots...bad mama that I am..Annslee has never had her taken professionally..except at school and they are never good ...
Post a Comment