Well, our agency is closed until Monday. So, again we are waiting...
Monday is our wedding anniversary, so maybe we'll get the best present ever?
~~~ I meant to publish this on thelittlegirlinpink blog, but I accidentally posted it here! See where my mind is?
Happy New Year to everyone!
2 comments:
bummer...I bet you are disappointed :-( Monday has to be the DAY! It just has to be! I'll certainly be praying it is! It would be perfect being that it's your anniversary....2 reasons to celebrate.
Hope your family had a great Christmas!
Hi,
I linked your blog from china adopt talk because I noticed that you have been waiting about as long as we have. I do hope today was your day. We were LID Sept 19th and just watched 4 other families receive LOA with Oct LID. It is so disappointing. I am saying a prayer for you that you will soon be bringing your sweet girl home.
Lori King
www.paulandlori-kingskids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment