GRAYCEN!

She is heading off to school with her chocolate chip cookies (her choice) we made last night. Tonight we will have a family party. She has requested a menu of chicken and corn with strawberry cake and pink frosting for dessert. I will be adding a few other side items to go along with her birthday supper ;).

I also wanted to share this picture of her. She is showing some interest in becoming more independent (Hooray!) and now brushes her teeth standing on a stool in her bathroom. We need to be close behind, but she is so proud that she can stand on the stool and see herself in the mirror.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday to your sweet 4 year old!!!!!! What a big she is!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Graycen! Hope you have a wonderful day!
That second picture reminds me so much of Elaine. She does that same look at the camera sometimes:-)
Good for Gracyen wanting to be independent! Elaine stands on a stool for brushing teeth time too. I do the brushing though because she doesn't do a thorough job yet. With all of her previous dental problems we have to be careful about that. I do let her rinse though. Elaine even sticks her little rear end out and has her toes a little curled just like Graycen does. Cute!
Happy Birthday Graycen! Being 4 is fun..you'll see. :)
Love,
Hannah (and her Mommy too)
Yay Graycen! Happy birthday, big girl!!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl and way to go on the tooth brushing...
Annslee will tell you...FOUR IS FUN!!!
Happy 4th B'Day!!!! I hope mommy made your special dinner just the way you like...and a yummy cake with lots of pink icing!!! Here's to a wonderful year ahead!!!
Happy Birthday Graycen! What an awesome job she's doing with standing to brush her teeth. That's so exciting!!
Sounds like she had a fun day! My favorite cookies are chocalate chip to!
Post a Comment