Monday, January 05, 2009

18 Years Ago...


Kevin and I were married on a cold, snowy and icy night in Des Moines, Iowa. We've aged a bit over the last 18 years. I guess life has that affect on us. The ride hasn't always been smooth, but I wouldn't want to travel this road with anyone else. Looking forward to the years ahead, I'm sure it will be an adventure! Love you forever, Bucky G!

I had to include this picture...Grant had just turned 2! He looks like such a little man in this picture. He's only worn a tux twice. Here and at his own wedding. So sweet!

7 comments:

Marla said...

What a gorgeous bride! Happy Anniversary to you!! And Grant is adorable. :)

LaLa said...

Happy Anniversary...BEAUTIFUL!! Grant is so stinking cute : )

Mell said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 17 years on Dec. 31st! I love the pictures,,,so sweet!

Linette said...

Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful!!! And Grant is so cute in that tux. :) Hope you enjoyed your special day!

Karen said...

Lovely couple! Hope you had a great day celebrating your anniversary!

Jill and Rick said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys looked beautiful!

Jill

Kim said...

Sheryl,
18 years and you haven't changed a bit! You are still as beautiful as ever. Now Kevin on the other hand.....hehe...just kidding!! You know how much I love to give him a hard time!
Happy Anniverary!!! (belated)

Love Ya,
Kim