Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!









3 comments:

Marla said...

That looks like fun!!!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Hi I just wanted to thank you SO VERY MUCH for sharing your story on No Hands*But Ours. I was over there to see if our story had been downloaded there yet, and I stayed on there reading some of the other stories. I was so blessed by your story and admittedly, I have always been fearful of the CP special need. Your story is just beautiful and I admit to crying when you talked about how you would have never been led to your second daughter had you not had Graycen and gone down the road with her in helping her achiever her full potential with her unexpected diagnosis. What a beautiful testimony and I thank you for having the courage to share it. I hope and pray you receive your TA very soon so you can bring your baby girl HOME!
Blessing, Leslie, Mommy to Susannah and her two big brothers

Jill and Rick said...

Hi Sheryl. There's a mom on the WaitingSNChildren yahoo group that has asked twice for someone to guide her to a group for families with mild to moderate CP, plus she's hoping to talk to someone with experience in adopting a child with CP. Perhaps you can contact Janis Moss on the group?

Hope you're doing well,

Jill