Friday, October 01, 2010

Dear Sweet Jill

My precious friend, Jill Britt Richardson, went home to Heaven on Tuesday afternoon.  This picture was taken last July when we got together to celebrate Jill's birthday.  It was a wonderful time of reconnecting and laughing and just being together.  I am so thankful for this short visit we were able to have.  It was the last time I would hug my sweet friend.

What a treasure Heaven has gained.  Please pray for her three young children as they will miss their mama so much.

If you read her CaringBridge sight, you will see what a blessing she was to everyone she met.  Oh, how we will miss this girl!  I can't wait to meet her in Heaven and sing praises with her!

Forever in my heart...

1 comment:

Marla said...

Oh Sheryl, I am so sorry. My prayers are with her family and all of her friends. I visited her CaringBridge site, she sounds like a precious lady. I know she will be missed...