
Monday night I went to the first class of Perspectives. I think I am going to love it. Check it all out at Perspectives.org. Everyone that takes it says they are changed afterwards.
There was a great speaker, Don Richardson. He and his late wife were missionaries to the Sawi tribe in Irian Jaya for 15 years. He had amazing stories and some great books. I will share more on them when I'm done reading them. There are different speakers each week for 15 weeks. I am taking it on the audit level, because I don't want the pressure of doing homework. I hope I do the homework anyway, for my own benefit...we'll see!
Tomorrow is Graycen's first day of preschool! Yesterday was supposed to be her first day, but school was cancelled because of icy roads. She is excited, I am dreading it! I guess due to the fact that she doesn't walk yet, I think she is too little! Her brothers went to preschool when they were 3...well Gavin was sent and then I dropped him out when he wouldn't quit chasing after me in the van. I'm sure she'll be fine, and I hope I will, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment