Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day--I know I'm just a little late!

On Father's Day we went to White Water in Branson. Grant and Anna were able to come along, too! This picture is of the 3 handsome Holle's all in the back seat on the way down. When I turned around and saw this, I had to take a picture of it. I don't know if I have ever seen this before. Whenever we would go anywhere, we always tried to keep them separate to cut down on the "brotherly love". Anna got the seat of honor next to Graycen. Graycen loves her new sister!


Graycen got some bug bites on her forehead. They turned into the nastiest looking purple then brown spots. It took over a week, but they are finally gone.
This was a cute picture from tonight. Graycen loves her daddy, and is really going to miss him when we are gone for a whole week! She loves to sing and make up silly songs with him. He is so much more fun than boring mommy.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Adorable photo of Graycen and daddy!! Hope you are having a terrific trip to visit w/ your travel group.

And we hope you have good news soon from the USCIS and the CCAA about your little G.

We'll be thinking of you on the 1st - hope the surgery goes well.

Karen said...

I remember all too well those earlier days of trying to keep the squabbling kiddos apart in the car...ha! No chance of keeping them apart now. We feel lucky that there is just enough room in our car for the whole family right now. If they want to be apart they'll have to ride on the hood ;-)

I love the picture of Graycen and her daddy! Hope you have a fun trip and Graycen's surgery goes smoothly.

Karen said...

Oh I forgot to mention that one of our girl's, Laura Anne, had a terrible reaction to mosquito bites too.. it used to take forever for the swelling to go down and they always ended up looking like a bruise.The mosquitoes are horrible here! She finally grew out of it last year. Another one our girl's is allergic to carpenter ants.