Today we received the thing we were wanting most, the list of "Additional Evidence" needed for our home study to meet the new requirements. Only 6 things! I hope to get all this sorted out before I leave next week on our little trip.
Graycen and I will be heading to Milwaukee to see her China sisters for our second reunion. We will be meeting for a long weekend. 11 of the 12 girls will be there this year. We are getting very excited! We are making this a yearly tradition, taking turns planning near each of our homes each year. Next year is the Pigeon Forge area - yes, we're already getting excited for it!
On the way home, we'll be stopping in St. Louis for a quick eye surgery for Graycen on July 1. This will be her second one, and hopefully her last.

Graycen in her new sandbox

Good Morning, Sunshine!
Still waiting on news about our sweet girl. Hope to be sharing good news soon.
Sorry I keep changing my blog layout. I really want a new one, but don't want to spend the $ right now. I'm sure I'll change again soon...change is good, right?
4 comments:
Glad you are getting some answers :) Have a great time at your reunion!!
Yay for an exciting week! Can't wait to hear the good news that she's officially yours!
Yay! Can't wait to hear more about this little girl! I hope your reunion is a great one! Our agency picnic is tomorrow and I can't wait to see our travel groups....
Hugs,
Becky
That's wonderful news!
I love the picture of Graycen in her new sandbox. She is such a cutie! Elaine enjoys playing in the sand too.
Post a Comment