Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

Today is a special day. It is the birthday of the sweet girl we are hoping to adopt. We are praying we are the family to celebrate with her next year, at home with all who love her.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! We hope we know you are ours soon.


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

4 comments:

LaLa said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. I know this day is hard for you but I hope you are celebrating : ) Next year what a wonderful party you will have!!

lpiccoli said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Sheryl, I know it is hard to be away from the baby you have so become attached to, believe me!!!!!!! I know God has a plan for her and the rest of the Gs' family!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there my friend.

Hugs from GA,

Laura

Marla said...

Happy Birthday little one!!

Praying that you hear something soon!!

Mell said...

June 12th is a pretty great day,,,,it's my birthday too! Yeah!!