I am home again and feeling weak and tired, but still no nausea. They give me some pretty strong anti-nausea medications before my chemo, so they seem to be working well. I am also taking oral medications to keep it all at bay.
Garrett and I had a good trip up last night and back tonight. I cried a little and laughed a lot. Every time I leave home for St. Louis I always feel uneasy that I am going to come back different and never be the same me that left. It is a weird feeling to have.
I saw my oncologist today and he looked over the genome sequencing test results that I just received last night. He saw at least one thing that gave him another treatment to try down the road. So that was good news. He also told me that we would do 3 cycles of treatment and then do a repeat MRI to check for any changes in my tumors.
Thank you for the prayers. I now have next week off and then the second cycle will occur on May 4th and 11th. I will than have my stents that are in my liver bile ducts removed and replaced on May 19th. My third cycle will then occur on May 25 and June 1. These dates will hold true unless my blood counts are too low to get treatment. Then everything will be set back.
Have a great weekend ~ I love you,
Sheryl
1 comment:
Praying. Praying.
Post a Comment