Hi Sheryl! Your new son is sooooo handsome! I found your blog through a friend. Looking forward to following your journey home. :)trina
I guess it wouldn't be legal if you decided last minute to bring home an extra child for Joel and me??I'm glad you posted these photos- I had been wondering what the orphanages were like.
So happy for all of you. Greg is so good looking and fits in with the rest of you good lookers! Praying for your safe return. Loving your pictures and comments
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Sheryl! Your new son is sooooo handsome! I found your blog through a friend. Looking forward to following your journey home. :)
trina
I guess it wouldn't be legal if you decided last minute to bring home an extra child for Joel and me??
I'm glad you posted these photos- I had been wondering what the orphanages were like.
So happy for all of you. Greg is so good looking and fits in with the rest of you good lookers! Praying for your safe return. Loving your pictures and comments
Post a Comment