Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We are here!

We made it, as did all our luggage!  I was concerned because we had 4 checked bags and two connections to make in the US with little time in between.  But, PTL!  They all made it with no problems.  We met some boys with their driver from New Hope Foundation to pick up some donations we were bringing.  They are here from Korea for a few days volunteering at New Hope and were sent to make the pick up.  They speak Korean, Chinese and English...maybe more languages that I don't know of.  Very cute boys.

We were also met by a taxi driver that our agency arranged.  He delivered us safely and I only had my breath taken away once by the traffic.  I forgot where I was for a minute, and then I relaxed the rest of the trip.  Kevin slept and I finished the book I had almost completed on the flight.  I slept more on this flight than I have on the other 4 flights we have made.  Hoping to sleep good tonight and be ready for tomorrow's trip to Zhengzhou.

No pictures...I am really bad!  Promise to take some tomorrow.

Hugs from Chi*na 

No comments: