We are not sure if we will be able to have an overnight visit in Jiaozuo or not. Our guide wants to wait and see how FuXing reacts to us before making that decision. We will for sure be going there on Sunday to complete the notary paperwork, so we will be able to visit Eagle's Wings at least.
We have a great travel group. Everyone else is getting a child 2 1/2 or younger. There is one family whose daughter is 11 months old, just like Graycen was. Her daddy is a pediatrician, so that is comforting.
We have been able to give lots of advice since we are the "old pros" of the group. There are three other families that have adopted once before, but we are the only ones on our third adoption. I tell them I am just old, not a pro :)
Took a few pictures today of buildings and one close-up of Kevin on the bus to the airport in Beijing.
We got to skype the kids this morning, so that was good. Anna & Grant are doing a great job of holding down the fort at home.
This is a big ferris wheel in Zhengzhou.
I can hardly hold my eyes open, so I had better get the gifts together and go to bed. It always hits me hard the second night in China--the jetlag.
3 comments:
Hi Sheryl!!! We will be praying that the Lord touches people's hearts so that more older boys find their forever families! Love you lots and give love to Kevin! You are both near and dear to our hearts!
Mary
How exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about meeting your new handsome fella. Hope all goes well!
Waiting anxiously for your new post. I know it's going to be great!
Post a Comment