 |
| Waiting for FuXing |
 |
| First meeting, nervous drinker :) |
We have a new son! He is a perfect fit for our family, we can tell already. He loves his Baba (daddy). They are on the floor right now putting together a lego police station he brought with him from his China Mama. We are communicating (although not always clearly). We are going to buy an electronic translator tomorrow because the one I have on my ipod is not really cutting it.
All the other families met their babies before FuXing and the last baby came. It was good because we got to take pictures and video for all the other families. We are happy we were not getting a baby. No crying from our new child :) So much fun to witness the babies joining their families!
Greg (that is what he wants us to call him--although I still call him FuXing) is very happy now. I know that will change eventually, and we will experience some up and down emotions, but for now it is good. He is very brave to leave all that is familiar to him. I cannot imagine all he is feeling inside.
 |
| No hug for mama yet |
 |
| Showing Baba his artwork |
 |
| He is an amazing artist! |
 |
| Giving us our gifts |
 |
| Orphanage officer and driver |
 |
| On the bus to the hotel - "V" for Victory |
 |
| Legos with Baba |
 |
| Really concentrating on the directions (just like Gavin) |
A very different experience than our girls' adoptions, but still great. Right now he loves his Baba. I am just like a fly on the wall most of the time. It's okay, because Baba goes to work when we get home and he will be stuck with me.
He is an amazing, handsome, smart boy! We are so grateful that he has been prepared for this day, and it has gone so well. Thank you Linda and Donna and all the
Eagle's Wings staff!
Tune in tomorrow...
7 comments:
Woo hoo! This is pretty much what I would have predicted. I hope it continues. I will miss him! Please tell him I love him and am SO HAPPY for him.
"Donna mama ai ni. Ta shi kuaile ni you ni de jia"
okay?
He is just wonderful! He looks just like my 10-year old son, focused on those Legos :) I'm praying for your family!
Oh my goodness, he is so handsome!!! Congratulations to your family and have fun getting to know each other!!
We are so excited to welcome you all home!!! I love the transition he's having!!!!
Mary
What a handsome boy!!!! So happy for all of you..what a blessing he is to you : )
What an awesome day! We are so happy for you! What a beautiful child! We will be praying for all of you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Love,
The Windsor Family
He looks completely comfortable with his Baba!! I am so happy for y'all!!! Praying all continues to go smoothly with his transition!!! It won't be long and he realize how wonderful it is to have a mama, too!!
Hugs,
Carla
Post a Comment